Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Absolute Priority...

What is your priority?
Is there a change you want to make? I mean really, really want to make?


If there is a change you are absolutely committed to, there is only one way to make it happen – run everything through the filter:

“Will this further my goal or take me further from my goal?”

For instance, if you have committed to turning a messy house into a neater house, the minute something enters your hand, you must commit to answering the question “If I place this there, will my house be neater or less neat than if it stays in my hand?” Only when you can answer “neater” should you let it go from your hand.

If something really is a priority, make it the priority.

2 comments:

Enes said...

Hi! All I can say is, prioritized those things that are important... :)



Expression
Music Interpretation

Emil said...

Doen dit dadelik!