Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happiness


How much happiness can you handle?

“All of it!” you might be
tempted to answer. Sounds good to me.

But wait.

Too much of a good thing, even happiness, is not
necessarily the best approach. We actually need downtime. We need time to feel sad occasionally. We need time to feel lazy. We do not need to be filling every moment with thrills.

While we embark on this journey to live happy lives and to spread happiness to others around us, let’s not forget that it’s okay to listen to our spirits and have some down time…

…just don’t get stuck there, because happiness awaits you.

5 comments:

Laura said...

So very true! I enjoyed reading your post. We definitely all need down time. To me happiness is my family ,friends ,creating and most of all God. So glad I stopped by. Have a wonderful day,
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Unknown said...

Oops! I accidentally posted through my daughters blog. So sorry about that. My blog link is http://janetscreativepillows.blogspot.com/
Janet;-)

Muriel said...

So waar!! Want as jy weer hartseer beleef het, waardeer jy jou happiness meer! Lewe met sy ups and downs bly nogsteeds 'n wonderlike plek!

Lekker dag vir jou!

ICE said...

Thanx and welcome, Janet!

Glad you stopped by!

ICE said...

Soos jy sê Muriel, "Life is the bestest!"