Friday, August 1, 2008

Sorry...


Sorry seems to be the hardest word. So sang Elton John. And I have seen that this is true not just for him and for me, but for other people as well.

I know I have a hard time saying sorry when I did not
mean to hurt someone or if I can’t see or relate to the pain. Y? I don’t know. But I must say sorry more often.

If you also have trouble saying you are sorry, try leaving your own
point of view and seeing the situation the way the other person sees it. That just might make it easier to say “SORRY”, even if you do so several minutes later.

5 comments:

Muriel said...

Sorry is inderdaad 'n moeilike woord. Gewoonlik laat dit my ook erg skaam kry, want dit beteken ek het aangejaag. Alweer whahaha

Lekker naweek vir julle

ICE said...

Yip, and no one to blame... ;)

Anonymous said...

Dis moeilik om sorry te se, maar die kalm goeie gevoel na dit, maak dit beslis die moeite werd. Dis net om daai eerste sssss...ooooo...rry uit die kry want ek's mos nie maklik verkeerd nie

ICE said...

O ja, ek stem saam met jou, Sandra!

Muriel said...

hahaha Sandra dis so waar!!!