Thursday, December 11, 2008

Vici


Today Vici turned 9. WeirdGirl is growing up.

This has been a fun year for you! Although you are a 'Tom-boy', you are maturing into a beautiful and wonderful young lady.

We are so proud of you, Vics... proud of the child you are, the young lady you are becoming and the woman you will one day be! You are a fabulous daughter, an exceptional student, xcellent sportsman and an amazing sister.

You are Carénè's bestest friend and a great role model to WildChild and I hope that the three of you will always be close.

Your sensitivity, free-spirit, determination and competitiveness makes you, you! Never change.

Thanx for all the unexpected and spontaneous hugs and butterfly kisses, they always brighten every cold grey Ukay day!

I can't help but worry about your fast approaching teenage years. I pray daily that God will help us stay close to one another and keep the lines of communication open. We will always be here to listen, to talk, and to pray with you no matter what, but always remember that even when you feel like you can't talk to us, you can always talk to God. He will guide you through. Keep your faith.

Happy 9th B'Day my Prinsessie, I know this year will bring new challenges which you will conquer!

We all love you out of this world!

2 comments:

bcgdg said...

This is beautiful,
Looks like you have a special relationship with your daughters and thats how it should be,
You are very blessed,

Cheers

ICE said...

Thanx Foxy!

Yeah we have and I am! I thank God that he chose me to be a Dad!