Monday, September 22, 2008

Mission possible...


"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Look what Walt Disney accomplished with that motto. Imagine what you could accomplish.

Everything is possible once it is done, even those things that seemed
so hopeless before they were started. We all run into those situations
every day. Those are the "I can't" moments.

Instead of saying "I can't", ask yourself "Do I want to?" If the answer is "No", go ahead and say "I can't". But is the answer is "Yes", ask yourself another question: "How can I?"

5 comments:

Muriel said...

Baie positiewe inskrywing!

Lekker week Ice!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Advice

Anonymous said...

Laat my dink aan die seding: Kannie is dood aan kruiwa stoot.

ICE said...

Thanx Wippie, jy ook!

Thanx Pam!

ICE said...

Lanklaas daai woorde gehoor, Rosa!