Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Plans...


I can already tell you that I did not get done much of what I planned to do this summer. I did not plant most of the flower gardens with my Prinsessies, nor a number of trees I had planned.

The weeds made a mockery of our vacation (“Ha. You think you can just go away and we’ll wither on our own? No way, we wanna grow!)

And all those hiking and canoe trips? I never even got around to acquiring the canoe.


But I did have a great summer and I did do a lot of amazing things.

It’s OK for plans to go astray. Do your best to make new plans as you go, and make sure they are the best plans you can do with your time. In the end, you will look back with no regrets.

3 comments:

Thea said...

Wel, daar's altyd 'n volgende somer en al het jy nie alles gedoen wat jy wou nie, het jy tog jou somer geniet soos jy sê!! En jy was in Frankryk...

Muriel said...

Ek is bly jy het die somer met jou prinsessies geniet Ice!

Mooi foto!

ICE said...

En nou het ons Winter om te geniet!

Hooplik sneeu dit naby Kersfees!